Here you can access some of the resources we have produced over the course of the project.
- Read a guide to our video content, including YouTube links to our online interactive videos, Electrified: the musical, and our Lotherton Electrified short film.
- Download a supporting document for our three Cragside animations, including YouTube links.
- See our early electricity house trail produced for Lotherton Hall in June 2016.
- See our electrical heritage house trail produced for Standen in June 2016.
- See our ‘Bright Lights and Fashionable Fittings’ early electricity trail for kids, produced for Standen in July 2016.
- Download a schools’ pack written by Theatre and Performance students Sophie Massa and Katie Dawson for an educational workshop they ran for Year 4 pupils in December 2015 as part of the production of Electrified: the musical. The workshop provides activities which link in to the drama, science, history, and design and technology areas of the KS2 curriculum.
Please also visit our YouTube channel to view our video content.